Artists and Creative community members from the Byron Shire and surrounds, are encouraged to exhibit a 3D art piece.
Artist not from this area but with a strong cultural, topical or geographical connection with the region, can submit also.
Submissions can be made on-line from 15 August to 1 October 2019.
Please read the before submitting.
We encourage site specific works. So please take some time to visit the Ingenuity site, to design or adapt you sculpture to fit and/or comment on the natural, cultural and/or historical environment of the area.
A $ 25.— non-refundable submission fee is required by using the PayPal button. Please enter your full name into the description field at PayPal.
To submit a sculpture please follow the instructions below
There are 3 basic steps to submit a sculpture proposal
- Create an account.
- Click on the "Contact & Login" and from the drop down choose "Create an Account"
- Or if you alredy put in a submission earlier, then fill in the username and password and click the "Login" button. If you have forgotten your username from an earlier submission then you can retrieve your login with the Forgot your username? and Forgot your password? links. TRY THIS IF YOU GET A MESSAGE THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY TAKEN.
- Fill in all the required fields. The username can be anything but can also be the same as your email address. If you choose that, then you still need to fill in your email twice.
- Solve the Captcha puzzle and select "Register".
- You will receive an email to verify your email address and a password after the administrator has approved your registration, which can take 24-48 hours.
- Do a test log-in with your new credentials at the website. The username is the username you have chosen in the registration process (not necessarily your email address),
- To submit a sculpture proposal
- Go to the User Menu (only visible after login) and choose "Ingenuity Submissions" or click the button to the left to be redirected to the submission form.
- Fill out the required fields (the one with a*). If you miss one you will be reminded and you can correct your entry without loosing the content. Try to fill out the form within a few hours (like not leave it open on your computer overnight).
- Please note; The first question; to give a ‘Listing Title‘, basically means the name of your sculpture, which is the same as “project title’ . (Sorry, we could not change)
- Strongly Recommended: Please copy and save each answer in a separate document in case the website shuts down. Some people copy and paste all questions in a separate document, work on their proposal in that and then copy and paste all of that answers in one on-line session.
- Your images and plans can be uploaded in the last step after you have pressed "Submit"
- Upload a maximum of 5 images in jpg format, prepare the images so that they not exceed 10MB altogether, preferably size them to a maximum of 1000x1000 pixels or. You can use programs like Photos, iPhoto or Aperture (Apple), Photoshop (Adobe) or Picasa (Google) for resizing.
If you have submitted a proposal but want to change or finish it, or add more images, then click the button to the left.
If you have problems with your submission please contact Vasu at 0419 473 257
Any artist related questions please mail email@example.com